Monday, June 1, 2009

Blackmail pictures


We're spending the week with my parents in Taylorsville while David is in Spain and Africa. I was going through some old pictures and couldn't resist sharing them. The first picture is of my family as we were going to a ward "Tacky Party." I'm the one in the middle. I'd like to say that we usually looked much better than this, but I'm afraid we probably looked tacky all the time. I still do. I believe the second picture was taken at BYU shortly after my dad returned from his mission in the mid '70s. My dad is the second from the left. I sometimes wonder which of my pictures my children will laugh at someday. David thinks my poofy bangs in Junior High were pretty funny, but I'm not ready to laugh about that era of my past yet.

1 comment:

marian said...

NIIIIIIIICE Sherrie.