Saturday, July 11, 2009

Any day now...

Our kids have short legs and no hips. (They also have no say in which pictures I post!) Here is Clara, losing her pants while running gleefully down the street, away from Grandma Manwill. Luckily, Grandma always has a camera ready when grandkids are around. The pictures are blurry because Grandma was running behind Clara, shooting pictures as fast as she could.



Our camera was thoughtful enough to live until David's Africa trip was finished. It died last week. We hope to have a new camera before the baby comes. I'm technically due in 3 weeks, but it looks like baby is planning to arrive before that, possibly in the next week. (Of course, they told me that with Clara, but she stayed put until two days before her due date. Then again, Nathan surprised us 3 1/2 weeks early.) I feel like I'm in limbo. I can't really make any plans or commitments, but I don't want to sit around doing nothing for the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

There is no one like Clarita Bonita. We miss you.

emily, etc, etc said...

Oh, I love those pictures! What a cute little thing.

Good luck over the next couple weeks. I hope for your sake that he comes soon!

Rosie Boren said...

hahaha i'm glad this was caught