Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nathan or Christian

One of these pictures is of Nathan as a baby and one is of Christian. Which picture is of which little man? Look at the picture below for a hint.


Christian is still trying to figure out that he is supposed to sleep during the night and stay awake during the day. Sherrie, Christian, and David have a nightly party. Woohoo!

Nathan and daddy made a make-shift tee for tee ball. Nathan's pretty good at slamming the ball. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Manwill for the bat and ball.


In the first picture the little boy on the left is Christian and the little boy on the right is Nathan.

2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

He is a beautiful baby (and so was Nathan apparently). They do look a lot alike.

Heather M said...

I still think it's so funny that you have a Nathan and and Christian and I have a Christian Nathanael. I guess it goes to prove that great minds think alike!