Have you ever been glad when the kids have broken something in your house? Yesterday, the kids ripped a HUGE hole in the shower curtain, and I had a hard time being disappointed.. Here's why it made me happy:
When Nathan was a baby, David's sister, Jessica, gave us a subscription to the Family Fun magazine. Over the past few years, I've collected a binder full of clippings of crafts and activities that look like fun. I'm not as good as Jessica is at doing fun projects with the kids, but I do enjoy it. (Not that we don't have fun, but we mostly do the unpremeditated kind.) So, every few months, I look through my binder and actually do one of the ideas. One of the first clippings I saved was a cute idea for decorating a shower curtain. I always stopped to look at it while I was perusing the binder and envisioned it in our own bathroom, but of course, we didn't NEED a new shower curtain. (Yes, I'm ALMOST as cheap as David is.)
So, the first thing I thought yesterday after I heard that huge ripping noise in the bathroom was, "Awesome! I hope they ruined it beyond repair!" And they did!
1 comment:
yippeeeee!
Post a Comment