Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mice Beware!

Nathan made a mouse trap out of paper clips and wood. He baited it with peanut butter, honey, and Nutella, confident that within a short time some poor unsuspecting mouse would be tempted to have a taste (in the same way I am tempted by Nutella), only to find itself hopelessly entangled in the trap. Nathan put it in the cupboard and checked it every couple minutes. So far, no mice have been caught, but the trap may be effective at attracting bugs.

On Wednesday, my mom came down and watched Christian and Clara, while Nathan and I spent several hours together at dentist and eye appointments. No cavities for either of us.(hooray!) Nathan got bored and kept trying to press buttons and take apart the medical equipment. He couldn't understand why I did not want him to do this. "But mom, I want to figure out how it works!" I was sure the eye doctor was going to kick us out of the room, but he didn't. My mom referred us to this Dilbert video clip on Youtube, called "The Knack." It suits Nathan to a "T." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmYDgncMhXw
I just had to put this cute picture in. This is Christian and his cousin, Sarah. It's from two weeks ago, when David's family visited for Melani's show.

1 comment:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

Nathan is INCREDIBLE a genius - must get his brains from the Manwill side of the family. love Grandpa Boren