Friday, May 28, 2010

haircuts

The kids got their summer haircuts. Since Clara is bitterly opposed to having things put in her hair, I made it shorter so it wouldn't get as much food in it and so it would be easier to brush. I guess I'll just have to wait for my dream to be fulfilled of doing fun hairstyles on my daughter.


Christian got 3 new teeth last week. He has been a much happier boy this week.

Nathan finished preschool last week. He sang in his preschool program. So cute!!!

Nathan is glad to be done with preschool. He never really loved preschool, but it has been good for him. He has learned a lot, and not just about numbers and letters. He also learned that he wants a mohawk, like his friend on the top right. I'm hoping he'll forget about that wish.

3 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

Clara's hair is darling she is cute as a button.

marian said...

We love the summer haircuts! Poor Nathan. We won' tell him that Uncle David had mohawks for halloween and crazy hair days. We can't wait to see you!

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Love the haircuts.