I would have posted these earlier, but last week my appendix decided it was through being my appendix. After a week of recovery and lots of nice people helping with the kids, I'm feeling great and ready to jump back into life.
These pictures are from our spring break in Idaho with David's parents. It was a much-needed break. Our ward split last month and David was put in the new bishopric. Faced with the task of building the entire organization from the ground up, they had been spending hours and hours and hours and hours in meetings and extending callings. We had a great week in Idaho and got all relaxed and de-stressed.
We went snowshoeing on Schweitzer mountain. What a beautiful view!
People in Utah who complain about six inches of snow have no idea.
David's mom and I decided not to try keeping up with the men. We set our own pace.
Grandpa and David took the kids on a hike. Christian took a nap in the backpack.
Nathan helped with the burn pile. He couldn't resist walking through the wet ashes.
2 comments:
What a lazy appendix, I'd fire it, if I were you. I LOVE the picture of Nathan's feet; Emily would have joined him with joy, she can't wait to see him. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, but take it easy, mail Clara to our house for a visit!
So sorry to hear about your guts. :( Glad you had help. I always worry, living here in the middle of nowhere what we'd do in a pickle.
Post a Comment