Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dry Canyon - drier now, but still pretty

We hiked up Dry Canyon on Labor Day. It's less green than it was in June, but still breathtaking. We had Uncle Michael and Aunt Mel along. They suggested we take a different route back to the trailhead. Instead of going back down the canyon, we hiked upward along the ridge that overlooks the valley.


Everything is more exciting with Aunt Mel and Uncle Michael along.





It's fun that the kids are old enough to enjoy hiking.





What a great view! Did I mention that I love Mount Timpanogos? I'd really like to hike to the summit again someday.



Looking down over the edge of the cliff. Yikes! Don't fall, kids!



3 comments:

marian said...

It looks beautiful! And I agree, everything is more fun with Mel and Michael around! You are blessed to have them close and I'm glad you take advantage!

Jessica said...

SUPER fun - can't wait to play with cousins again - we miss you!

Jeremiah Lintz said...

Hi DAVID I like your pictures.