Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Free Homemaking Tips

Tip #1:
Don't get behind on ironing.

Tip #2:
If you do get behind on ironing, don't put a bunch of bananas on the shelf above the ironing pile to hide them from the kids.

Tip #3:
If you do put a bunch of bananas on the shelf above the ironing pile, don't forget about them until they have rotted, split open, and oozed brown banana juice on your husband's white shirts, and made a puddle on the floor that seeped under the wallboards.

Tip #4:
If your husband's white shirts get rotten banana juice all over them, you're on your own.  All I can tell you is what doesn't get it out.

Tip #5:
I am obviously not qualified to give out homemaking tips.

2 comments:

marian said...

Oh man Sherrie! Real life is so "real" Good luck with that! We can't wait to see you guys!!!

Jessica said...

OH my! I needed a laugh but I'm sorry it's at the expense of your ironing. Although, I wish it'd happen to my ironing - then I wouldn't have to iron!!