Sunday, August 23, 2009

Woofies Dog Food is the Best!

Nathan and Clara are back home after spending the past week at Aunt Jessica and Uncle Brian's house in Logan. They had a blast playing with cousins. We missed them, but it was nice to have some time to rest and settle in a little better with Christian. Aunt Jessica has guaranteed herself a place in heaven for taking care of 6 children under the age of 8 for 7 days.
Babies are so cute during bathtime! It's especially fun when they are small enough to fit in the kitchen sink. I like not having to lean halfway into the bathtub. Christian loves getting his hair washed. (Well, I guess he likes getting his head washed, since he is pretty much bald.)
David's family will appreciate this movie clip. David has been reading Beverly Cleary's "Henry Huggins" books to Nathan and Clara. Nathan seems to identify with Henry, a boy who is pretty well-behaved, but is always getting into trouble that is really not his fault. We've all been reciting the "Woofies Dog Food" poem from "Henry and Ribsy."

5 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

Pretty precious, every last one of them.

Ryan and Renee said...

I remember singing that as a kid. That was too cute. Thanks for bringing back that memory!

marian said...

Perfect! She is a natural and we LOVE her.

Heather M said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pic of all three of them. How are you feeling with 3?

emily, etc, etc said...

That little Christian is such a beautiful baby! I love the bath picture. Such cute kids.