
Christian joined us at the table this week. He is sure excited to eat with the rest of the family.

Christian smiles for the camera! I had to make sure he wore his little Christmas suit at least once in December before it got too tight. He has started giving us kisses lately. I didn't realize a 4-month-old could copy behaviors in this way. He is sure a sweet boy.

Our little princess is now three. This birthday was kind of anticlimatic for me, since I have already been thinking of her as a three-year-old for several months now. A wonderful lady in our ward made her a princess birthday cake.

Nathan was in charge of this party. He made sure we turned out the lights, sang "Happy Birthday," blew out the candles, and opened presents properly and in the correct order. We had to re-do the birthday song at his birthday party in October because apparently we did the lights and candles wrong.
1 comment:
I can't believe she is that big already! The last time I saw you was at your shower for her...crazy how time flies! Hope you're having fun getting ready for the holidays!
Post a Comment