Friday, June 4, 2010

We are loved

Almost every day, I take a list of addresses, throw the kids in the car, and drive around looking for appealing houses that are for sale. Today, we packed a picnic to eat at a park somewhere in the midst of our house hunt. The kids were whining for food, so I drove up to a park in Mapleton. As I was parking, I felt that we should NOT get out of the van. So I turned around and started driving home, much to the kids' disappointment. On the way home, Christian's diaper exploded, and Clara pooped her pants. As soon as we were home, Nathan and Clara both had bad attacks of "the runs," requiring substantial clean-up. Boy am I glad this did not all happen at the park! Someone was watching out for us.
The Lord is always leaving little "love notes" around for us to find. Today I found one as I was scrubbing the bathroom floor, grateful that I was not in a filthy park restroom wondering what to do.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh sad! But glad that you made it back to enjoy that lovely mess in the privacy of your own home. And good for you for listening to the prompting! Sometimes that is the hard part. Hope everyone is feeling better now.