Wednesday, January 5, 2011

winter fun

 We spent last week in Sandpoint, visiting David's family.  Nathan loved helping Uncle Michael plow the driveway.  He and his cousin Joshua were buccaneers for most of the week.  Their duties consisted of ridding the seven seas of sisters and girl cousins.

 Clara and Katie were hunted all week by the buccaneers.  The kids had a great time sledding.
 
Back at home:
Christian knows where to find the good stuff! 

 Christian has not yet figured out what is so fun about snow.

 Clara plays the part of a smug princess rather well.  She has informed me that she wants us to buy a mansion.  She also dreams of someday being a teenager and having a boyfriend. 
Sigh...The next 14 years ought to be very interesting.

 Just another picture of Christian being cute.

And another.  Sorry, I can't help myself.
For those who are really interested, the is another post below about Christmas.

3 comments:

marian said...

She is LIVE, that one. A boyfriend, a mansion, pretty reasonable, I think!

Heather M said...

You have such darling children! I must say, your Clara and my Christian might just be made for each other. He wants a Princess to marry someday...it sounds like a perfect fit. LOL. Keep posting, I love reading and looking at your cute pictures!

The Atomic Mom said...

Christian and I must be related...I can't understand all the fuss about snow either! :) Aunt Joyce.